Thursday, July 5, 2007

Expensive mixed rice i ever had so far...

Today my dear n I went 2 Desa Petaling 2 hav our lunch.. Tot of going a little bit far from ur place as we always turned up in sri petaling or happy garden... but regret man...

I din plan 2 eat mixed rice at first but jux becoz they have my favourite dish " Ikan Bilis wif sambal" so i eat lo... when da aunty told us the amount..we got a shock...it costs us RM 11... is not the matter of money but da dishes tat we took doesn't worth the amount n not value 4 money at all..


All da way eating, i grumble 2 my dear...both of us not happy wif it... n yet the dishes not tasty at all..salty la or no taste one..wonder is there a place tat i can make a complain as a consumer??



Da shop is called "Medan Selera Tin Leong"...so don't u ever go there n try the mixed rice man...

No comments: