Wednesday, July 4, 2007

OH....My Lovely Flower.....

My flower oh my flower... there goes my flower... Wen i reached home yesterday, i found out my flower no longer at the place tat it used 2 be 4 the past one month.. immediately, my heart stopped 4 a while.. I was searching high n low for tat flower n finally my mum told me tat my dad throws it away wen the DBKL came..
Well, do u think i can yell at them? Fight wif them? Scold them or throw tantrum 2 them?? There's no way i can do tat 2 them 4 i know they r my parents n i love them very much. Wat i can do is jux nothing but feeling unhappy inside my heart lo..


Actually i knew their good intention 4 throwing my flowers geh.. one thing the dry flowers will eventually gets more mosquito so is a harm 4 my nephew n nieces back at home..

Jux tat i din get a chance 2 take a pic of it wen it becames dry flower... n also the wrapping paper very nice n expensive if we buy outsiden can be recycled... 2 some of u, u might think tat is no big deal but 2 me, i felt different coz i really love the flower very much thou it wasnt the onli flower from my dear la...but da feeling wen i received the flower during tat special daythere is stil there..

Anyway, flower has gone but is stil memorable 4 me coz i appreciate every little single thing my dear done 4 me...


Bye bye my lovely flower...






No comments: