Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mary Anne's wedding day...

Last saturday (07/07/07) was indeed a good day... i had frens who got married n engaged on that day... I was invited by my ex-classmate 2 her wedding dinner @ Grand Seasons.. n 2 church (The Assumptions Church, Jalan Templer) in the morning....


She's an angel sent by GOD 2 me 2 be my fren n once our lovely mother in the class as she was the class monitor.. she would covered everything up 4 us..



n she's the best.. us mean everyone of us here..gosh..sounds like she's a gangster man..hehe..mary, jux kidding onli nia..dun angry k...






.. 4 u guys info..she's da radio announcer 4 Traxx FM... n her husband from Fly FM..



I'm glad tat i'm invited 2 her big day.. beside being happy 4 her..me can also meet up wif my other ex-classmates.. so can be considered part of reunion also la after 7 years since we left school n din bump into each other among few of us...






...if is not her wedding, i guess some could hardly meet up man.. somehow rather it was an enjoyable day where everyone was busy catching up n not 2 forget gossiping n dancing on the dance floor... Wow...most of them changed a lot man thou few stil the same la... all those hugging n kissing sessions were involved here.. dun get me wrong..we r not lesbian..but jux 2 happy nia..




No comments: