Friday, July 13, 2007

Tat very "special thing"....

Tat very special thing.. Wen can i hav tat 'special thing' tat i've been searching 4 so long... Wen r u coming into my life... i've been waiting n searching 4 u 4 so long till i'm weak 2 think anything else..wat more do things..

Becoz of u, i've been getting pressure from everyone...i dunno how long i can take it anymore..so please come to my way as soon as possible for i really need u... No one seems 2 understand me 4 da pressure i'm having now.. even those close 2 me...

Some accused me of something which is not true... but i couldn't even defend myself 4 i dunno how 2 explain 2 me as i know they wont understand me... i onli can keep it 2 myself n talk 2 da "inside" me...

Seeing everyone hav it, i really do envy them... but they r few ppl out there who doesn't know how 2 appreciate da opportunity they hav... despite my advices, they stil stick 2 their decision... i really dun wan them 2 follow my footstep 4 i'm like tat in da past.. Now tat they hav da chance in their hand, they threw it away..while me jux wan a chance 2 hav tat very 'special thing'... i wont be greedy but i jux wan tat thing...

2 tat "special thing"... i hope u can hear me... n i hope u know how i feel now... if u understand wat i'm going through now where no one in tis world understand me, then pls make my dreams come true...

No comments: